Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,865   Online: 866

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: LFF back up!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Film Guerilla View Post
    My host usually backup my websites everyday for this kind of situation so if ever the main server has problem ie: diskdrive failure etc.) they can put the backup on a new one and the site will be running again.. i hope they could fix it soon.
    Any good web hosting would use a redundant system not just a once a day backup.

With as long as LFF has been down it has to be more then a single drive failure.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    probably. i hope it get sorted out soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Light Guru View Post
    Any good web hosting would use a redundant system not just a once a day backup.

With as long as LFF has been down it has to be more then a single drive failure.
    FILM GUERILLA
    Film Photography All Day, Everyday!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Can I send single frame shots from my Bolex 8mm camera to LFF ? Its a narrow but 7.5 meters long film ?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here's to a successful recovery. Last time the recovery was complete as far as I could tell. Keeping fingers crossed.

Umut there's a "Safe Haven for Tiny Formats" thread

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bear in mind that "tiny" in that case means smaller than 4x5, or maybe smaller than 6x9 sheet film.

Perhaps ironically it's my favorite thread there. Some really excellent work is posted from cell phone shots up to superb 6x7 and 6x9.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Bear in mind that "tiny" in that case means smaller than 4x5, or maybe smaller than 6x9 sheet film.

Perhaps ironically it's my favorite thread there. Some really excellent work is posted from cell phone shots up to superb 6x7 and 6x9.
    That's a because you're getting excellent LF photographers "dabbling" with "easy" photography lol

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    should be back up around 10 am EST !

Shooter
    Large Format

LFF back up!

LFPF is back up as of 9:41 this AM! I will still be lurking here, but I only shoot LF right now so tht's my Goto.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    THEY ARE BACK !!

Due to a hard disk failure, we had a long-ish site outage. It should be all fixed now.

Data was restored from a backup taken about 1am Oct-9 PDT. Looks like the site went down about 3am Oct 9 PDT. Hopefully not much is missing, but if you posted anything after 1am PDT OCT 9, check to see if you need to re-post something.

Please post in this thread any missing data or other problems found.

FYI, it might take up to a day for all DNS servers to update with the correct site IP address (we pointed it to an alternate site to post the outage notifications). The effect to you is you might be unable to connect with all devices including users of Tapatalk.
    Source: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ed-site-outage
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    yee ha.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin