Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,947   Posts: 1,557,848   Online: 828

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: LFF back up!

I'm going through withdrawals...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    I just printed from an old 35mm negative and that got me through the day... It was a shot that would have looked nice had it been taken on 4x5, but at least it was Panatomic-X

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    I just printed from an old 35mm negative and that got me through the day... It was a shot that would have looked nice had it been taken on 4x5, but at least it was Panatomic-X
    Gah, Panatomic-X is the one no longer made film I've shot that actually lived up to its reputation. That and Verichrome Pan. I'll never understand Plus-X

I have one roll of 120 left too...

Wish I could shoot some in 4x5... (Did it come in 4x5? Did Verichrome Pan come in 4x5?).

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I miss Plus-X greatly.
    Tmax 400 is a wonderful film, but if I could get 1 or 2 old Kodak emulsions back, it'd be Plus-X and Super XX(thick emulsion)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    After toying with selling my F3 outfit (with 9 Nikon lens -all AIS), I surrendered to a sudden irresistible urge and bought a F6 in mint condition. I'm in hog heaven! The F6 allows me to shoot things that would be difficult or even impossible with MF or LF. What a great camera the F6 is!

Thomas
    Thomas

No art passes our conscience in the way that film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls.
    — Ingmar Bergman

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    Me, too. I guess I'll go thru LF negatives and find ones I want to make platinum prints with for my next printing session. I might go thru some 2 1/4 negs too and make some tiny platinum prints.
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Me, too. I guess I'll go thru LF negatives and find ones I want to make platinum prints with for my next printing session. I might go thru some 2 1/4 negs too and make some tiny platinum prints.
    Contribute to the LF area here for a while, maybe that will revive more discussions here

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    I miss Plus-X greatly.
    Tmax 400 is a wonderful film, but if I could get 1 or 2 old Kodak emulsions back, it'd be Plus-X and Super XX(thick emulsion)
    Agreed. I down to my last few rolls of Plus-X. It will be a very sad day for me when it is all gone.

The days of shooting Plus-X in LF have been over for years now and it hasn't quite been the same since.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Contribute to the LF area here for a while, maybe that will revive more discussions here

+1 (and more if I could )
    www.thelightfarm.com
    Dedicated to Handmade Silver Gelatin Paper, Film, and Dry Plates.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    But I do, quite regularly...

I just do not start many posts, but I often toss my two cents in (keep the change).
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin