Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,206   Online: 791

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    Decades???????
    I used to rea Aperute wheneve I could when I got into Photograpy in the late 60,. Subscribed for awhile in the 80s, But thay have been dam boring for more than 25 ys now. I was interested in B+W at first, but then Isaw the sam old game there too" appeae the masses. All I subscribe to now is American Suburb X online--Very detailed articles and pics ongenerally a very high level.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chip j View Post
    I used to rea Aperute wheneve I could when I got into Photograpy in the late 60,. Subscribed for awhile in the 80s, But thay have been dam boring for more than 25 ys now. I was interested in B+W at first, but then Isaw the sam old game there too" appeae the masses. All I subscribe to now is American Suburb X online--Very detailed articles and pics ongenerally a very high level.

Please wait till you're at a real keyboard to post these important messages.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Oh....god....please......no....not.....another.... freeking....e-zine.....

You know, I have subscribed to a high quality real print magazine that's got a circulation of only 25,000, and that was more than double its previous circulation for many years. Since the magazine has been around for about 30 years, I have to assume it is profitable. I just can't believe that there aren't 10 or 20 or 30,000 people in the world who would subscribe to a quality ANALOG magazine about ANALOG photography. But I've probably got my head in the sand. Even analog is digital now.
    http://thehandmadephotograph.com/?page_id=476

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Oh well good! It really was not clear at all...and still isn't, IMO...that the "new magazine" is a print publications. They are launching it in 6 weeks without subscriptions?
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    Large Format
    It really was not clear at all...and still isn't
    Agree!

Shooter
    35mm
    Please wait till you're at a real keyboard to post these important messages.
    I was at a real keyboard but I was half-asleep from my meds.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chip j View Post
    I was at a real keyboard but I was half-asleep from my meds.
    OK, wait till you wake up.
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin