Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,090   Online: 1043

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    Typical cutesy stuff that look like employee work in camera stores. But it sells cheaply enough. So why not?

Oooooooh.....what a shabby, cheap shot! Despite your lack of credentials, I'm sure we all anticipate the enlightenment of your brilliance when you become a subscriber and post a few of your masterworks. Don't be surprised if we are too stunned by your originality and competence to comment. But, best wishes, of course.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo View Post
    Oooooooh.....what a shabby, cheap shot! Despite your lack of credentials, I'm sure we all anticipate the enlightenment of your brilliance when you become a subscriber and post a few of your masterworks. Don't be surprised if we are too stunned by your originality and competence to comment. But, best wishes, of course.
    +1
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    This is really awesome! Very cool! (By invitation only) hmmm...

I didn't get my invitation though...

Must have gotten lost in the post...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Typical cutesy stuff that look like employee work in camera stores. But it sells cheaply enough. So why not?
    LoL.....Drew, are you in CO or Washington state right now? I ask because it is fully legal to smoke it there ( here )....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=pentaxuser;1570732]
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    It works on my Chrome.QUOTE]

It still doesn't work on mine. It might depend on the definition of not working. On mine and it appears Matt's the only problem is that the photographer's name is intertwined with the title on the prints.

Do you mean that there is no intertwining on your view of The House of Ilford website? I have just checked my Chrome and it says it is up-to-date so I can't think of anything I can do to correct the issue

So, is yours completely OK ans if so I wonder what's wrong with mine and Matt's

pentaxuser
    Yes, mine is completely ok. The website looks entirely normal. Google Chrome Help/about says:

Version 31.0.1650.57 m
    Google Chrome is up to date.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It seems to work fine on my browsers in Debian Linux stable (Wheezy):
    - iceweasel 17.0.9 (this basically is Firefox)
    - Chromium Version 29.0.1547.57 Built on Debian 7.1, running on Debian 7.2 (217859)
    - Arora 0.11.0 WebKit version: 534.34

Also fine in Debian Linux testing (Jessie):
    - iceweasel 17.0.9 (this basically is Firefox)
    - Chromium Version 31.0.1650.57 on Debian jessie/sid (235101)

It's even navigable in Links 2 (v 2.7) using graphical mode, though the banner/home page link is difficult to determine; it is merely the clickable image "Individual art for your individual Home," (though it still works).
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We need to take the longer view here. It's as simple as that.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=pbromaghin;1570979]
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post

Yes, mine is completely ok. The website looks entirely normal. Google Chrome Help/about says:

Version 31.0.1650.57 m
    Google Chrome is up to date.
    Mine says it is exactly the same version that yours says but just checked again and the problem is still there. Very strange

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like there are links embedded at the locations on the page that are problematic.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    It looks like there are links embedded at the locations on the page that are problematic.
    I am a complete computer ignoramus so be patient with me but if there are links on the page that are problematic what is it or might be, about using that same version of Chrome that can give me and you a problem when we look at that page but not the poster who reports no problems with exactly the same version?

pentaxuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin