Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,671   Online: 858

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

The House of ILFORD

Dear All,

A new service being offered by HARMAN technology Limited :

http://goo.gl/jH7rlp

Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology limited

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I first read the title I thought you guys were starting a fashion design house... But this seems really cool, unfortunately I won't be able to purchase any prints... My own pictures I have on my wall would look so bad in comparison
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interesting idea, and a not-too-expensive way for someone to buy a print that would be both a reference photo and a piece of wall art.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The House of Ilford website doesn't work properly in my Chrome web browser - the photo titles and photographers' names overlap.

It does seem to work in Firefox.

I'll pm Simon
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It works on my Chrome.

My oh my, those are nice. Cybertrash may be right.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's amazing. Real prints on Ilford paper at a very reasonable cost. More amazing would be to get them on fiber paper. But that would perhaps get too close to a gallery print. I'm going to spend some time on your new site.

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=pbromaghin;1570702]It works on my Chrome.QUOTE]

It still doesn't work on mine. It might depend on the definition of not working. On mine and it appears Matt's the only problem is that the photographer's name is intertwined with the title on the prints.

Do you mean that there is no intertwining on your view of The House of Ilford website? I have just checked my Chrome and it says it is up-to-date so I can't think of anything I can do to correct the issue

So, is yours completely OK ans if so I wonder what's wrong with mine and Matt's

pentaxuser

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow, what a great idea. Good for reference prints. Then I'll really know how bad my prints are!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Typical cutesy stuff that look like employee work in camera stores. But it sells cheaply enough. So why not?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Such a high-minded opinion, you should become a member and share some of your work on here...
    K.S. Klain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin