Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,106   Posts: 1,612,752   Online: 1051

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

Shooter
    Medium Format
    While we can all worry about "the end of the world as we know it", it won't really change anything except internal stress levels. I would rather just shoot and enjoy life today. And stockpile a bit on the things that can reasonably be stocked up. With luck, I will die before what I enjoy stops being available - or my stockpile ends... And I hope to live another 20+ years.

Cheers.

Blaine

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blaine.minazzi View Post
    While we can all worry about "the end of the world as we know it", it won't really change anything except internal stress levels. I would rather just shoot and enjoy life today. And stockpile a bit on the things that can reasonably be stocked up. With luck, I will die before what I enjoy stops being available - or my stockpile ends... And I hope to live another 20+ years.

Cheers.

Blaine
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Kodak selling off the real estate of The Park is meaningless and has nothing to do with producing film. This selling and leasing back is done all the time. The place I currently work sold the building to an investor and leased if back about 15 years ago with no ill effects.
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Nor I, I just shoot the film, I leave the Kodak Corporation's financial affairs to their accountants and board of directors, and try not to make uninformed statements about them when I'm not privy to all the facts.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 03-30-2014 at 08:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For many businesses, owning real estate is a separate business, the real estate business. It takes capital, management, resources. Kodak no longer has the luxury of owning their real estate business. Just another divestiture.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin