Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,700   Online: 907

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What Eastman Kodak is up to now - early 2014

For those who are interested, here are links to a video produced by Eastman Kodak delineating their current business offerings and some Eastman Kodak financial statements covering up to the end of 2013

Video: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/corp/...2-10-1014.html

Financial statements: http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...Call_FINAL.pdf

These came to me as the email contact for my father through the association of Kodak Canada retirees.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Large Format
    Impressive. But I dearly wish the word "solutions" would be wiped out of today's lexicon. And "workflow".
    So... Kodak is a big printshop basically. My, how things change. But at least they're still in business.

Edit: I've been notified by a member that Kodak makes the printing equipment. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tom1956; 04-13-2014 at 08:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only one short mention of more than a century's worth of worldwide film production. Get thee behind me, yellow box!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Rust View Post
    Only one short mention of more than a century's worth of worldwide film production. Get thee behind me, yellow box!
    Vade retro kodaka?
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin