Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,632   Posts: 1,648,028   Online: 876

Shooter
    Multi Format

MPP Users Club saved!

Just a note to inform the group that the MPP Users club has a new committee which will carry on the club. Updated website should be live soon. Club newsletter covers MPP products AND ALSO other items, so is of interest to collectors, film users, large, medium and 35mm camera

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's terrific news. Perhaps the re-tooled site can feature larger pictures of the equipment and accessory items rather than the present postage stamp sized offerings. Pages of sales literature and manuals would aid researching this stuff as it surfaces.

I recently came across an MPP Micro-Press camera and was frustrated by the total lack of any kind of technical information on the web. Oh well, I survived anyway...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mike Butkus http://www.butkus.org/chinon/micro_p...icro_press.htm has a manual for one MPP model. The $3 donation he hopes for is modest compared to what others might demand.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Unfortunately, Butkis' manual is for a different model. There really is precious little about these cameras available anywhere. One might say "bupkis"...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Butkus manual isn't the right one for my MPP, but it has all the information I really needed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin