Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,190   Posts: 1,658,984   Online: 877

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

dr5 Moving Location Notice

Dr5 Film-Lab Closing The Denver Location –

Dear Friends of dr5 – We sadly announce the dr5-Film Lab will be closing our location @701 WEST 6TH AVE , DENVER, CO . Our building has been sold.

Our move will happen in 2 stages.

..dr5 B&W-slide Processing: The “dr5 B&W-slide process” LAST RUN will be on MAY 21 2015 [sorry for the short notice]. ALL ORDERS for dr5-B&W slide will have to be @ 701 WEST 6th AVE, DENVER by MAY 21 to be run. We do not have a restart date set yet for dr5 B&W-slide processing. Expect this part of our service to be out of commission until Sometime in SEPTEMBER.

..E6, C41, B&W-negative Processing:

Starting TODAY – ALL E6, C41 & B&W-negative processing should be sent to the following – NEW TEMPORARY ADDRESS:

dr5 CHROME 303 South Broadway, Ste.200 – 311, DENVER CO, 80209

There will be NO interrupted service for E6, C41 & B&W negative. We will notify ALL clients by email, notice on our website, facebook & twitter of our new permanent address.

Our Main Phone number and website address will not be changing.

Please do call us with any questions.

dr5Film-Lab 303.534.2375

http://www.dr5.com

Like us on facebook.

Black&White Slide Process .dr5
    Black&White Slide Process .dr5
    dr5 Film-Lab. Quality B&W-slide service, World-Wide. SCALA + 18 other films....
    View on www.facebook.com
    Preview by Yahoo

__._,_.___

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Good luck with the move!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Confirmed moving is no fun.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Damn I just found out about DR5 and B&W slides. Oh well I lived this long w/o it.
    ".............you don't see no hearses with luggage racks................"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    Good luck with the move!
    +1.

I keep meaning to try reversal processing B&W myself and the only thing that's kept me from trying yours is the same sort of inertia (read, lack of time and energy with life being crazy now and for the past couple of years.)

Best of luck in starting the B&W reversal back up. I really look forward to trying it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Takes a lot of gumption to keep making and trying to sell wagon wheels and buggy whips. Just to have to move and start it up again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What the heck is that supposed to mean?

They seem to have perfected a really good black and white reversal process. I can't imagine anyone who would be interested in being on APUG in the first place would dismiss that as "wagon wheels and buggy whips."

Shooter
    35mm
    ?? Strange how the written word is misinterpreted and judged as obtuse compared to the personal and spoken version of the same verbage. Pardon me Roger. I'm immune to itching powder when I know who's spreading it around, and it isn't anybody on this site. But there's a heaping helping of it all over the internet. I'm an offset printer. I make wagon wheels and buggy whips, just like film developers. Please don't tell me I haven't the right to see it for the way it is. These people sweat blood doing this these days, I have no doubt.
    Last edited by APUGuser19; 05-15-2015 at 01:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well ok, I misinterpreted. But I still have no earthly idea what you meant by that then.

EDIT: So maybe it's praise as "gumption" is generally a positive quality.

In any case, I hope it goes well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Gumption, A country (and possibly southern) expression for wherewithall, determination, courage. Gumption. Haven't you ever heard that? Don't you speak the king's English? What language are yall speaking around here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin