Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,291   Online: 906

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

New Replacement Lamps Available for Aristo VCL4500 and VCL8100 Cold Light Heads

Hey Sean,

So is the new product announcement in this thread the type of thing you are looking for?

I know this is backward from the way you described how it should work, but I had already made the post in the Darkroom Equipment forum before 'Jerevan' responded that it might also fit here.

For the record, I have no business or financial stake in the named company. Only a desire to see them continue to reintroduce these replacement parts for the users of the now discontinued original units. Also, I am an owner of a used VCL4500, so this latest resurrection does positively impact me.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Ken, this is the kind of news I look for. I'll post it up, thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin