Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,747   Posts: 1,483,769   Online: 771

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, I have not received a reply to my query yet, but I received an email stating I would shortly. In the email near the bottom headed 'Christopher Walrath wrote'. Between this and the text of my request is the following:

Pete, I hope you have some verbiage for these types of questions.Deb

Yeah, this ought to be a good one.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, and for those who are wondering, the email address is kprotraditional@kodak.com

At least they have dedicated an email address to traditional photography.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New from Kodak: Free Kodak EasyShare DigiCam with each purchase of Kodak sheet film, to help those still stuck in film get into the digital transformation. Because they're serious about their customers
    ~ Michelle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Film is a passing fade, so is digital, in the future, less than a hundred years, it's going to be Tele-Share, people will not have a blue thing hanging from an ear but they will have an implant so they can think the image, eyes won't even be needed so the sight impaired will see again too. Like dental work a hundred years ago being ancient compared to modern dental, direct Tele-Share will be the norm in the future. Think of an image and it will appear in your mind, and full motion and sound too.

I saw a digital camera at Costco today; a Fuji Film digital camera. How's that for a label, Fuji Film.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Think of an image and it will appear in your mind, and full motion and sound too.
    And for an extra yearly payment of $199 you can have the little Kodak logo in the lower right corner removed from the images.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those Kodak People needs an apug account. And see what some of the customers really want.
    - Derek
    Looking for a parts prism for the Minolta XE / XE 7.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I remember right with the cancellation of HIE there was twice a posting in the name of Kodak.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email Gustavo Oviedo and tell him he needs an apug account. See what he'll say.
    - Derek
    Looking for a parts prism for the Minolta XE / XE 7.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I saw a digital camera at Costco today; a Fuji Film digital camera. How's that for a label, Fuji Film.
    I suspect the typical user thinks it uses 'digital film.'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Film is a passing fade, so is digital, in the future, less than a hundred years, it's going to be Tele-Share, people will not have a blue thing hanging from an ear but they will have an implant so they can think the image, eyes won't even be needed so the sight impaired will see again too. Like dental work a hundred years ago being ancient compared to modern dental, direct Tele-Share will be the norm in the future. Think of an image and it will appear in your mind, and full motion and sound too.

Well I remember attending the US Open tennis tournament in 2005 where the Fuji Film blimp circling overhead was emblazoned with the slogan "FujiFilm Means Digital!"

Yup, that's what it said.
    Digital Photography is just "why-tech" not "high tech"..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin