Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,327   Online: 925

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format

New position at Kodak Management: chief customers officer

Excerpts from Kodak press release:

Eastman Kodak Company announced that it has named Gustavo Oviedo to the position of Chief Customer Officer

“Kodak has always believed in putting the customer first,” said Perez. “With the creation of the position of Chief Customer Officer, we are reinforcing our commitment to delivering products and services that reflect the input and the needs of our customers, both commercial and consumer.

As Chief Customer Officer, Oviedo’s primary responsibility will be making the customer central to the company’s delivery of products and services – from design to distribution. He will partner with all of Kodak’s business teams and Corporate Marketing to carry out his mission. From his base in Rochester, N.Y., he will oversee the company’s sales and customer operations in the Americas; Europe, Africa and Middle East Region.

“Our sales increasingly come from the business-to-business marketplace, which is where I have spent the bulk of my career. I look forward to doing all I can to contribute to the continued success of Kodak’s digital transformation.”

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another, Digital Douche Nozzle ...

I Assume ?
    Last edited by M.A.Longmore; 12-27-2010 at 01:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I geuss Kodak has to survive, but doesn't help film much.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    That's kind of funny actually.their continued successful transformation to digital? Like America making progress in the Middle East I suppose.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Perez should go. He is, and will continue to be, an utter failure.

Shooter
    35mm
    It's not intuitively obvious on Kodak's site - has anybody found a way to contact this guy? If he's truly interested in consumer input as the blurb says, I'm sure we can give him some
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I think the comment about their market becoming increasingly business to business says something about how much they want to hear from individuals like us.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron LarFor4X5 View Post
    Another, Digital Douche Nozzle ...

I Assume ?
    These types of comments say a lot of the professionalism of the person who utters them.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mabman View Post
    It's not intuitively obvious on Kodak's site - has anybody found a way to contact this guy?

That is a good point. If he should be interested in the consumer's point of view one should be able to contact his department directly. Though I assume he is rather in charge of strategic decisions on the company-customer relation.

For anyone interested in that matter the press officer who is responsible for that release should be able to give more details on that new function: david.lanzillo@kodak.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Out of curiousity, I have sent an inquiry to Judy Goonan, Director Customer Relations. Just a general 'Where-Is-The-Film-Portion-Of-Your-Business-Headed' kind of thing. It will be interesting to see just what shape the response takes.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin