Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,236   Online: 1078

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Thank You Kodak you are Loved

OK so we all need a little bit of love and as a small business owner I know how much a bit of positive feedback can make me feel like everything I am doing means something and is worth while.

Recently I have felt kodak has been coming under fire and that it might not be feeling very loved. So this thread is for all of us to say something positive about kodak.

I would like to thank Kodak for all their research and development which has delivered us unsurpassed analog products for the past century. Your hard work
    has helped other analog photographic companies improve their products.
    Your products have and continue to make wonderful images. Especially big thanks
    for making EIR and HIE two of my personal favorite films and also Bravo on
    the creation of product S0-339 !!!

I know it might be a hard time to be in the photographic industry and that sometimes in the heat of the moment people may say mean things about you. But you have given us all so much and we do appreciate it.

Love

~Frizza

So that's my thoughts I encourage you all to take a moment and reflect on the awesomeness of kodaks achievement and give them some of the warm fuzzy love we have all been holding back on for so long.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I agree, all the Portras rock!
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak is my favorite film no mater what others may say I will pick Kodak first before any other film.

I do have to give a shout out to every other company out there making film as well, without all these companies fighting for what little market share there is for film we probably would be left with few choices.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Longtime Kodak fan here...

Tried almost everything in the "film-world", always end up coming back to Kodak. In fact, I recently sung thier praises in a blog post here.
    "The photo is a thing in itself. And that's what still photography is all about." - Garry Winogrand

My Photography Blog
    My Flickr Photostream
    My Website
    My Street Photography

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    love portra. want to shoot it forever.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    oh yeah selling point here:

Might have actually secured an internship position with a photographer based heavily on the fact that I am fluent with changing film and the other 2 guys aren't as much. Hooray.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tri-X. Need I say more :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I Love Kodak !

I Love Photography, Because Of Kodak Film.

I Love Ektar 100, And Looking Forward To Shooting Some Kodak Ektachrome This Year.

I Also Love Kodak Black & White Film, Especially Plus-X !

I Love Stephen Frizza ! Thanks For Reminding Me Of How Much I Love Kodak Film !

I Occasionally Try Other Films, But When I Give A Roll Of Film To Someone,
    I Will Only Give A Roll Of Kodak Film !!!

Spread The Word, And Share Your Enthusiasm For Analog Photography, And Kodak Film !

"When You Change The Way You Look At Things,
    The Things You Look At Change" ... Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ron Longmore

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    35mm
    I am eternally grateful for HC110.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Frizza View Post
    the creation of product S0-339 !!!
    Does S0-339 have a street name?
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I started shooting color, the big recommendation was always in favor of Fujifilms. I'm glad that I started shooting kodak slides, they've opened my mind up to endless possibilities.
    I also have to say that the Kodak black and white emulsions for 120mm film are unsurpassed. I just cant seem to beat my tri-x or my tmax p3200 either...
    WELL DONE, KODAK

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin