Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,595   Online: 925

Shooter
    35mm

Big Analog Survey

I'm putting this in "news" because I guess it is news! I've been advertising on apug for a while now but I thought I'd post that I have updated the Big Analog Photo Lab Survey at my photo lab directory http://www.photomfa.com.

I would also like to thank the apug members who have filled out the survey. There are now over 100 photo labs in more than five countries.

Cheers

Gordon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This seems more intended for established processing businesses. Am I to assume correctly that this is not an appropriate listing for individuals who process and print?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, can the Photolab name be "My Basement"? I assume not as I'm not selling anything. I am "Toy Camera" friendly however
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The choices are a bit weird, too. The "prints" selection does not list scanned/digital RA-4 prints which 99,999% of the labs do and is the most common option, but does list optical prints. As the most common selection is missing, this may lead people to select "Machine Optical" even when it is not true, and then your index will tell people that most of the labs do optical printing, which is a problem for someone looking for labs that do optical printing which is a VERY rare special service nowadays...
    Last edited by hrst; 03-28-2011 at 08:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    And no response as yet. Smells kinda hinky, I'm afraid.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin