Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,804   Online: 1130

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Conspiracy!!

Just for thought... If "big oil" and Dick Cheney et all are and have been squashing the advent high MPG vehicles and "Tesla Free Engergy" cars??

Then how come Kodak et all didn't quash the digital imaging technology and industry?
    How many tens of thousands of jobs have been lost and altered due to this paradigm shift? Dark forces! I believe there are some.. but they do not wield the power some give them credit for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    1) Kodak [and Hasselblad] started digital photography.
    2) Film photography has been hurt by people holding wireless phones next to their heads. The only way to avoid this damage is to make a four sided pyramid aluminum foil hat with a braided ground strap tied to a hard earth ground.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    1) The only way to avoid this damage is to make a four sided pyramid aluminum foil hat with a braided ground strap tied to a hard earth ground.
    I personally prefer the skull-cap style foil hat, each to their own...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm not big on conspiracy theories as i need to have concrete evidence for anything whether its bigfoot or ufos...I'll leave that for the history channel to figure out!
    I know at least when it comes to the motion picture digital mediums aren't too big a threat to billion dollar industry, that is why photographic film is the still used. sure there a couple "digis" here and there, but still at some point there is a print-out or intermediate process on 35mm/S16mm. funny but has to do a lot more w/ insurance reasons than anything else. video storage systems and hard drives can fry or be hacked if you wave a big enough magnet in front of them. film is just much more trustworthy and I wouldn't doubt our good ol' friends in Rochester know that.
    "The real work was thinking, just thinking." - Charles Chaplin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by trotkiller View Post
    I personally prefer the skull-cap style foil hat, each to their own...
    Ohh! Does that work better? I have to try that configuration!

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the ground strap essential? Maybe that's my problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, it is essential. The ground strap completes the Faraday cage. Without it, you have no protection and, in fact, a tinfoil hat could actually amplify RF signals beamed into it.

This is true! A grad student at M.I.T. performed research on this and proved that improperly constructed tin foil hats amplify radio signals.

http://berkeley.intel-research.net/arahimi/helmet/

Abstract:
    Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    APUG's parent company runs a new conspiracy site if you are interested :P http://www.conspiracy.co

Just me starting to branch out in a variety of markets (and have a bit of fun)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    We should also make an "eye" on top of the pyramid!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If we put an eye on top, should we level off the top for the Masons?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin