Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,982   Online: 828

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    35mm
    I have watched this a bunch of times,great video!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very cool video. I like it! Hopefully it will spark more interest in film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice!

To me it’s a roll of Gigabitfilm in my 1931 Eyemo or a roll of Gigabitfilm in my 1965 Bolex or a sheet of Bergger black-and-white film in my 1943 Folmer Graflex, the developing of the films, the making of positives from the negs, and the breathtaking pictures that come out upon the presentation of the positives, to say nothing of the synch work, editing, and everything else that goes with it.

Plates and film are alive and strong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An inspiring presentation, somehow makes me proud to be among that company. Wish I was on the streets or in the mountains with my camera right now
    Last edited by Bateleur; 09-07-2011 at 08:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Love the Video and I will be passing it on to friends. I was surprised to see K&M Camera mentioned as I did not have a very good experience in their store when I visited a few months back. My experience is in this thread http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/9...periences.html. Obviously, this is just one experience, my experience. After that, I just find it odd they are in a video about analog photography when no one really seemed to care about their analog merchandise. I give them props for having it in the store of course, that does say something for them. They are probably due a second chance by me and I hope others find it a valuable store.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin