Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,770   Online: 954

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Kodak EK share price

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It doesn't sound good.

Jeff

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anybody holding EK stock yesterday?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Anybody holding EK stock yesterday?
    No, but I did buy another 100 rolls of Tri-X today though.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM3 View Post
    No, but I did buy another 100 rolls of Tri-X today though.
    Nothing like too little too late!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Nothing like too little too late!
    I did my very best over the years..bought a ton, shot a ton, and still doing it....my conscience is at peace

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM3 View Post
    I did my very best over the years..bought a ton, shot a ton, and still doing it....my conscience is at peace
    Nobody's really culpable here. I recently bought Kodak film and chemistry for a stab at development. We were all trampled, though, by that herd of independent minds that stampeded away from film.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I shoot maximum 3 rolls of Kodak per month. Thats my budget. My minilab switched to sell
    Kodak Pro Photo negative color film and worst colors , blue casted pictures I have ever had. I am the only film customer of the minilab and he says only I and one other guy comes for development and scan. Film , development and 36 frames scans costs me 9 dollars or less. Film quality and development quality really kills my attitude. I have an point shoot Leica , excellent camera but this blue cast on highlights needed heavy photoshoping and kills the film quality. I started to hate my pictures.

Back to topic , 4 days ago someone posted 19000 workers Kodaks value is half of the 50 workers Tumbler .
    Now 1/4 in 4 days , its so speedy and like watching an aircraft accident.

I will buy Ilford and develop and scan at home. For me , Ilford Pan F is better than Tri X.

Umut

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Nobody's really culpable here. I recently bought Kodak film and chemistry for a stab at development. We were all trampled, though, by that herd of independent minds that stampeded away from film.
    Yep...and one day they will figure out that they have lost most of their images on old computers, obsolete or crashed hard drives, unusable cell phones, and they cannot even sit down around a fireplace to enjoy some decent prints/memories of their lives or a lifetime's work. Everyone should also give a huge round of applause to Steve Jobs for bringing us the iPhone and all the app developers that have given everyone the tools to become incredibly talented artists, pouring humongous amounts of useless crap that no one cares about, images that are forgotten 3 seconds later, into sharing sites and social networks. This is now the "State of the Art".

But I digress here..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post

I will buy Ilford and develop and scan at home. For me , Ilford Pan F is better than Tri X.

Umut

Mustafa,

That's not quite fair. They are two COMPLETELY different animals. One is not better than the other, just completely different for different tastes, shooting styles, speed requirements and situations. Trust me, Tri-X would be missed A LOT more than PanF if both were to kick the bucket.

Max

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin