Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,992   Online: 969

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No worries, Ian. Better to realise beforehand and pull out rather than be a non-starter after making a commitment. Good luck with your exams and we hope you can join us next time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yea, Gods. I am really going to have to pull the proverbial. My month is pretty full. With any luck I can get into it this weekend.

Regardless, I am looking forward to it!

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Excellent.
    10 prints is a good number.
    I have a negative now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe only 9 prints now, depending on which group Tim puts you in...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    No worries, Ian. Better to realise beforehand and pull out rather than be a non-starter after making a commitment. Good luck with your exams and we hope you can join us next time.
    Thanks Kevin. It may be that I would find the time in the next few weeks, but since I cannot guarantee it (since seeing my exam timetable which was released on the weekend) I think it is best if I sit this out.

I will be sad though if it turns out that this exchange drags on into the middle of November (like last time), in which case I could have participated...

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iandavid View Post
    I will be sad though if it turns out that this exchange drags on into the middle of November (like last time)
    I think we're all hoping that doesn't happen again!

My partner came home last night, a bit sad and nervous to break some news to me. I was a little anxious (we're nearly 6 months pregnant, so any bad news is always potentially really bad news), then she hit me with it:

"I'm really sorry love, but my best friend '...' who I haven't seen in ages wants to come over on Friday night to catch up, watch some girlie movies and probably stay the night... I'm really sorry, we'll have to miss date-night..."

"Awww gee dear, that's terrible news, I'm awfully dissapointed, but I guess you girls do need to catch up, I'll manage to occupy myself somehow..." while inside, I'm thinking "YESSSSSSSSS!!! Free night in the darkroom, I'm off to Bunnings to get a bigger wash basin right NOW!".

With any luck, I may be ready to drop my lot off to Tim on our way through town on Saturday morning. Ahhh, my girls a keeper :P

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
    I think we're all hoping that doesn't happen again!

My partner came home last night, a bit sad and nervous to break some news to me. I was a little anxious (we're nearly 6 months pregnant, so any bad news is always potentially really bad news), then she hit me with it:

"I'm really sorry love, but my best friend '...' who I haven't seen in ages wants to come over on Friday night to catch up, watch some girlie movies and probably stay the night... I'm really sorry, we'll have to miss date-night..."

"Awww gee dear, that's terrible news, I'm awfully dissapointed, but I guess you girls do need to catch up, I'll manage to occupy myself somehow..." while inside, I'm thinking "YESSSSSSSSS!!! Free night in the darkroom, I'm off to Bunnings to get a bigger wash basin right NOW!".

With any luck, I may be ready to drop my lot off to Tim on our way through town on Saturday morning. Ahhh, my girls a keeper :P
    You legend!

Use that time wisely!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I got some film back from processing today. I have a few good images ready for printing.

Ilfochrome ahoy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, uhhhh, can I be in Andrew's group?
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    okay. 9 prints each guys.

Groups are:

GROUP #1
    1. timk
    2. SMBooth
    3. Wyno
    4. munz6869
    5. Kevin Caulfield
    6. Nige
    7. Seabird
    8. Fleath
    9. Chris Nielsen
    10. tomalohpicon

GROUP #2
    1. SteveR
    2. Stephen Frizza
    3. andrewkirkby
    4. trotkiller
    5. Mick Fagan
    6. Tony Egan
    7. Andrew K
    8. w9cae
    9. Oxleyroad
    10. Michael W

Send your prints to:
    Tim Kohlman
    5/26 Leslie Road
    Essendon Vic 3040
    Australia

Include return postage, and make sure your envelope/packaging can take up to 8x10 (even if your prints are smaller it must fit the max size of the exchange)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin