Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,756   Online: 839

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, little Alexander's been settling in alright so far this week, so you never know, I may just be able to jump in after all. Work's starting to hot up for the year this week, so I'll wait until right on cut off to see how I'm coping, looks like a good bunch though!

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    13 so far - a group of 6 and a group of 7;

1. Munz6869
    2. Oxleyroad
    3. Michael W
    4. Seabird
    5. Tomalophicon
    6. Fleath
    7. SMBooth
    8. Hoffy
    9. Andrew K
    10.Kevin Caulfield
    11. Timk
    12. Barrie B.
    13. Walbergb

Only today and tomorrow left for sign up.
    Last edited by Oxleyroad; 02-04-2011 at 04:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's Hoffy!!! (Huffy was a school principal that I had.....)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorted.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Crunch time people.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would like to have signed up for this but, like Steve, we have a new baby in the house here. Going through plenty of film, but it looks like printing is going to have to take a back seat for a little while (hopefully not too long!)
    Have fun this round!

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I found I went through an insane amount of film two with the arrival of my first. You might be surprised at just how much time you can spend in the darkroom, especially with them being younger. My two are now 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 and it is starting to get harder as they both need attention at the same time and never seem to go to bed early enough for me to get a long night in before the sun comes up.

Well we will see you in the next round I am sure.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by iandavid View Post
    I would like to have signed up for this but, like Steve, we have a new baby in the house here. Going through plenty of film, but it looks like printing is going to have to take a back seat for a little while (hopefully not too long!)
    Have fun this round!

Ian
    That's how I got into photography. Bought a K1000 back in '76 when my first son was born (only camera I could afford). Took lots of slides of both kids when they were young (slides were the cheapest film). Put the camera way until the grandkids arrived. Pulled out the camera, realized I could change lenses, discovered eBay, and I have been hooked since. Switched to Nikon and more recently expanded to 4x5. Of course, grandkids are not my only subjects now

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iandavid View Post
    Have fun this round!

Ian
    Well congratulations Ian! Good to know I'm not the only person around here who stays up all night long, but doesn't have any prints to show for it in the morning (although... does a shirt that looks like a Rawshak pass as art these days?). Glad you're managing to shoot off some film, I still haven't managed to spend some time on some nice shots of my fella, I meant to bring home a few sets of lights over the weekend, but forgot all about it after fighting my way across the Westgate in the storm...

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
    Well congratulations Ian! Good to know I'm not the only person around here who stays up all night long, but doesn't have any prints to show for it in the morning (although... does a shirt that looks like a Rawshak pass as art these days?). Glad you're managing to shoot off some film, I still haven't managed to spend some time on some nice shots of my fella, I meant to bring home a few sets of lights over the weekend, but forgot all about it after fighting my way across the Westgate in the storm...
    Thanks Steve. And congrats to you too! Yes, I have been burning the midnight oil, but lacking breasts allows me to steal a bit more sleep
    I have been keeping the 35mm rangefinder handy at all times, and have been burning through enough Tri-X to keep Kodak afloat all by myself.

Ian

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin