Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,502   Online: 1068

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have now heard from everyone and it looks like it is going to be a full house, no 'laggards'. So I should be able to send out everyone's pack of prints by the end of next week, or the beginning of the following week.

Well done everyone
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Ok, printed my first 3 before we had a blackout... How very annoying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    mine are being flattened as I type, but will be in the post Friday

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I didn't realise that we were supposed to advise on progress, so apologies for that, Andy. I was going to print mine on Monday, but actually got them done today.

I must apologise again though, as I have managed to buy a fogged packet of paper from Vanbar, so my prints all have a dark blotch or two on the white margin. In the interests of getting them in on time, that will have to do. Anyway, they should be in the mail tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    I didn't realise that we were supposed to advise on progress, so apologies for that, Andy. I was going to print mine on Monday, but actually got them done today.

I must apologise again though, as I have managed to buy a fogged packet of paper from Vanbar, so my prints all have a dark blotch or two on the white margin. In the interests of getting them in on time, that will have to do. Anyway, they should be in the mail tomorrow.
    Hey no need to advise on progress I just had not read anything to let me know if you were still in or not, nothing worse than the group finding out at the last minute that you'd forgotten and as such would pull the pin.

Also if you are not happy with the prints, let us all know. I am sure we would all prefer to know that the prints we get are the best from each of us. If we all know when problems occur, we all have the oportunity to accept or not delays in the return of prints. My thoughts anyway.

If you need some paper let me know what you need as I might have some. What I don't have is any graded papers.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Hey no need to advise on progress I just had not read anything to let me know if you were still in or not, nothing worse than the group finding out at the last minute that you'd forgotten and as such would pull the pin.

Also if you are not happy with the prints, let us all know. I am sure we would all prefer to know that the prints we get are the best from each of us. If we all know when problems occur, we all have the oportunity to accept or not delays in the return of prints. My thoughts anyway.

If you need some paper let me know what you need as I might have some. What I don't have is any graded papers.
    No worries. I understand your need to check just to keep things running smoothly as people do sometimes forget.

I'm actually very happy with my prints. It's only the white margin which has the splotches. (I will still be returning the remainder to Vanbar for a refund/explanation. This is the first time this has happened to me in 15 years of printing.) The actual print area is fine. Thanks anyway for the offer of paper.
    My prints will be in the mail either today or Monday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe mine were sent today. Didn't leave them under weight for long enough so will have a bit of curl.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, mine are in the post today.

Cheers
    Ashley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mine are also in the mail today. They should arrive tomorrow, or worst case Wednesday.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Mine are toned and hanging ready to be sent tomorrow.
    Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin