Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,065   Posts: 1,611,706   Online: 859

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I doubt that it is a matter of "policy". I'm assuming it is a matter of a customer asked for a "special request" and someone knew how to do it, so they did it. Next time that special request was made, someone else knew how to do it, so they did it. I think it is a matter of half-frame scanning is a special request. I do a lot of business with Costco (and other labs) and have never seen that offered as a basic service.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    p.s. Especially considering the comments you made, foc, I would think that their future policy should be to not do half-frame even as a special request! Sometimes NOTHING makes people satisfied.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only problem I ever had at Costco was "temporary loss" because Costco once (maybe still, IDK becuase I send my wife to pick up for me) stored photo orders in an open location where any Tom, Dick, or Harry could get them out of order... and in my case it was a Dick that got them out of order. The manager knew that my film had been processed and put into the box... it just took a while to find it again.

Your story is interesting, Steve... I've never had an interaction like that with a second-tier vendor.

Ya... if they would just process 120. sigh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin