Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,513   Online: 1148

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    was the kodak film open or sealed when you got it?
    A bag with five sheets were jammed in a box of Fuji. Fuji bag was unopened that was sharing the box was unopened.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    there you go. continue with your tests but moisture may be the culprit. I've seen it before on the edges of sheet film that's been lying around. Since it sits so flat together, the moisture only gets to the edges and sometimes the film sticks together at the edges too.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Consider obtaining a 3004 Expert Drum - 4 sheets
    What is the minimum quantity required for E-6 if the drum is to be used rolled by hand? I did 9 4x5" C-41 sheets in 3010 drum with a modified lid (epoxied cup) hand-rolled and it worked great, no marks whatsoever (every negative was contact-printed). The lid/cup takes 460ml. Will that do for 4 8x10" E-6 sheets in 3004 drum?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin