Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,091   Online: 911

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are a few 4x5 shooters coming in, but not as many as I would like. I love sheet film! Where are all the 4x5 shooters in SF???
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Well, here on the East Bay I picked up a couple of boxes of 4X5 Ektar. They had quite a stack on hand, and I didn't want to spend too much because I've already purchased quite a few boxes of
    8X10 this month. But then I thought I should probably put some extra 4x5 in the freezer, so went
    back a couple days later and it was all sold out. That seems typical. Maybe you're just on the wrong
    side of the Bay!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Time to buy some Portra now for my new Crown Graphic . Let's save Kodak.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    that's quite a list, isn't it just about every film they make?
    I wish I had the spare cash right now.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...more than 1000 Tri-X's in 135, around 400 in 120 in the fridge. 200 of 120 and 10 boxes of 4x5 on it's way from macodirect.de...I think that's enough till end of my days... zeroes and ones will never say me "GOTCHA" ...at least in photography :-)
    Last edited by kapro; 01-10-2012 at 03:06 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm really surprised that 5x7 320TXP remains a stock item. By all reports it sell much less than the 8x10 did, which was discontinued. Perhaps Kodak is just waiting until its supply of 5x7 boxes runs out.

In any case, my freezer has all the 5x7 320TXP it can hold now while still being usable for food.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Perhaps Kodak is just waiting until its supply of 5x7 boxes runs out.
    That's my guess.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    On Monday of this week, I put 20 rolls of Tri-x 120 in my BH Photo cart. I went back today to buy it and the price had jumped from $3.75 a roll to $4.99 a roll! Sounds like way more than 5 or 10 percent to me! I'm really bummed by this.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Vitessa View Post
    On Monday of this week, I put 20 rolls of Tri-x 120 in my BH Photo cart. I went back today to buy it and the price had jumped from $3.75 a roll to $4.99 a roll! Sounds like way more than 5 or 10 percent to me! I'm really bummed by this.

Joe
    go to freestyle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin