Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,594   Online: 826

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    you can learn a lot about it here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/diy_color/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham_Martin View Post
    I have toyed with the idea but, so far, haven't summed up the courage to do it.
    Go for it. Courage will come after the first several tries. Just don't try to develop important rolls initially... Good luck!

trt

Shooter
    35mm
    I had the same problem at a studio here in Nairobi. Since it's almost impossible to find developing chemicals and equipment to get my own darkroom set up (anyone with leads?).. and developing is less than a dollar a roll, this is the easiest option for me.

Does anyone know a safe way to clean the negatives to be rescanned? I really hope these can be saved.

this was the worst example on the roll:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62020037.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can try re-washing and then treating in a stabilizer solution. These can be bought very cheaply and they keep nearly forever.

You may have to filter your water to insure that the dirt is not perpetuated by more dirt in your water.

PE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin