Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,440   Online: 1097

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Ektar even looks great for people in contrasty lighting... Let me dig that up....

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    Great work! I hope Kodak film pulls through!...As a side note, I find it interesting how many labs (such as Richard Photo Lab) who use Fuji paper and chemistry for their services as compared to those who use Kodak. Although it does not really matter in the scanning age, it is interesting that people don't often think about bringing Kodak film to a lab that uses Kodak chemistry and papers... I have noticed a difference between the results.
    Easier said than done, in Canada at least. Kodak.ca before it folded in 2005 spent equal time abusing and ignoring small pro labs--Q-lab support withdrawn, erratic pricing/availability of paper, huge minimum orders, absent tech support. Then things got worse by getting worse since then. Fuji offered better service, flexible ordering, and what many felt was a superior product.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing can beat ananlog no matter whether it is a color or a B+W.

Refreshing...
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Its a kodak moment!

*sorry* But it is pretty true. LOL
    All that really matters in the end is the image, not what your using to create it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    it is interesting that people don't often think about bringing Kodak film to a lab that uses Kodak chemistry and papers
    A lab that uses good quality chemicals and scans the photos one by one and not in automatic is much more important that Kodak chemistry...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin