Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,318   Posts: 1,536,766   Online: 1092

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

C41 Processing in Calgary Alberta Canada.

Can anyone advise me where I may get professional careful C41 processing in Calgary, or even Alberta for that matter.
    I have not been impressed with Vistek, in Calgary, lately.

ABC in Vancouver may be my only option at this point but shipping will be an issue.

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know if the Camera Store on 11th Ave SW processes but Don's Photo in Edmonton does fine work. Some London Drugs still process C-41.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A second for Don's. When I lived in Deadmonton a few years back , I used Don's for both my C-41 (admittedly the little I shot) as well as my 35mm and 2 1/4 E6. The work was always well done.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin