Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,545   Online: 900

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Can a Metoform 5040 do RA4?

Hi, I have the chance to buy a Metoform 5040 print processor and was wondering if anyone knows if you can print with RA4 paper and chemistry. The seller doesn't really know anything about it and I cant find any information on the internet. Any information would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought the Metoform's were originally for Rapid Access materials, Agfa nand Ilford used to make Rapido print and Ilfoprint and these were developer incorporated just needing an actvator and stabiliser.

Early Ilfospeed was also developer incorporated and could use the same Rapid Access machines someting Ilford kept quiet about at the time, This one may be a later model a bit like the Ilfospeed machines which used developer and fixer. It's unlikely to be any good for RA-4 as it may not be capable of the 38°C temperature needed and the dev time may also be too short.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi,
    Maybe someone has a manual for Metaform 5040?
    I would be grateful for your help.

Adam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin