Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,660   Online: 742

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Miller's Photo lab Color processing

Hi guys-
    In days where good color processing may be hard for some of us to find...I wanted to throw out there a good word for Miller's Photo lab. I just found them recently and have been sending them all of my color negative work. They process dip and dunk and are extremely economical. In this case, you get more than what you pay for! Their prints always come back looking pristine. They do such a great job correcting every single proof. They offer free scans to a CD with every roll of 120 that you send in and have printed and they have free FedEx overnight shipping both ways. It's only about $8 for a 12 exp. 6x6 roll of 120! You have to sign up for an account on their website in order to order supplies such as mailers and order forms and to even see their prices. It seem like sort of a hassle at first but it well worth it! Check them out at www.Millerslab.com

Patrick
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks for the tip -- these services are getting harder to find, especially a lab that takes care when printing proofs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin