Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,114   Online: 963

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    I also appreciate all the answers.

But I have an extra question: How can you process 18 or even 20 rolls in one Go iwith just one litre? What do you mean by "one Go"?

I can develop 4 films at a time (one Go) with 900ml of liquid. If I buy this kit, I will be able to process Five times 4 rolls of film for a total of 20 processed films. I plan on developing 4 films a day so this 1 litre kit will last me a week. Is this correct?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One go means loading your tanks, say a Paterson system 4 with two rolls of 135, process those, then just collect the chems and keep it to temp and just keep going. Same applies to 120. Use a long (I prefer stainless) tank that holds the whole litre of chems and do the old shake and bake...until done.

This is why I prefer shooting my C-41 and piling it up, before processing in a go.

Yes you could do it over a week and 4 rolls at a time, but why? Just shoot say 12 rolls and process them all in one go, 4 at a time. I'd say you can do 2 more batches and still be safe. Mind you, all my C-41 work never gets printed, only scanned (oh horror!) so a bit of shift is of no concern to me at all.

Shooter
    35mm
    I just finished using a Unicolor kit, I processed 4- 36exp rolls and 8- 24exp rolls of film. They all turned out great, though I am getting a strange purple stripe on some of the pictures.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trasselblad View Post
    One go means loading your tanks, say a Paterson system 4 with two rolls of 135, process those, then just collect the chems and keep it to temp and just keep going. Same applies to 120. Use a long (I prefer stainless) tank that holds the whole litre of chems and do the old shake and bake...until done.

This is why I prefer shooting my C-41 and piling it up, before processing in a go.

Yes you could do it over a week and 4 rolls at a time, but why? Just shoot say 12 rolls and process them all in one go, 4 at a time. I'd say you can do 2 more batches and still be safe. Mind you, all my C-41 work never gets printed, only scanned (oh horror!) so a bit of shift is of no concern to me at all.
    Thanks for the answer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin