Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,543   Online: 1041

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Tetanal c-41 question

Does anyone know if you have to extend development times after a certain amount of rolls? I often read that it will process about 8-12, however lets say im on roll number 7, do I continue to use the same development times until I hit the 12th roll? I do not have the chemicals with me as I just purchased it recently, so any help would be great!

Shooter
    35mm
    I always added 30 seconds to dev time for every 4-5 rolls. Blix usually 2 minutes or so.

It should be in the tetenal manual anyway.

The drop in quality isn't immediate after the developer begins to exhaust, once you don't like the results, extend your dev time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Are we talking about the Tetenal C-41 Press Kit in Powder form that can be purchased for 19.99$? I was thinking about purchasing it as I stumbled across this thread.

If not, that are you guys using?

Thanks...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    Are we talking about the Tetenal C-41 Press Kit in Powder form that can be purchased for 19.99$? I was thinking about purchasing it as I stumbled across this thread.

If not, that are you guys using?

Thanks...
    Me too. Any info on the Press Kit will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yea Im talking about the Powder kit

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    I always added 30 seconds to dev time for every 4-5 rolls. Blix usually 2 minutes or so.

It should be in the tetenal manual anyway.

The drop in quality isn't immediate after the developer begins to exhaust, once you don't like the results, extend your dev time.
    Not sure if im just blind but im holding the manual in my hands right now and it says nothing about this? But adding 30 seconds after 4-5 rolls works for you? and then adding 2 minutes to the blix?

Shooter
    35mm
    anyone else want to confirm this? I know there are lots of Tetanal users out there!

Shooter
    35mm
    282 views and no other answers? any help here would be great please and thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks for the link read some stuff I wasnt aware of. But im still curious if i need to extend my development time and blix time after a certain amount of rolls?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin