Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,709   Online: 914

Shooter
    35mm RF

extending c41 digibase chemistry

I've found some discussion on Tetenal kits and how to extend the use of dev and blix. For example for first 5-8 films dev time is 3:30 and 6:00 for blix, then next 9-12 films dev 3:45 blix 10:00, next 13-16 dev 4:00 and blix 15:00.

Does anybody tried to do that for the Rollei digibase kit, and could you share your experience with us?
    Multum egerunt, qui ante nos fuerunt, sed non peregedunt.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I guess the better question is at which point the color shift becomes a problem, given the above workflow?
    Multum egerunt, qui ante nos fuerunt, sed non peregedunt.

Shooter
    127 Format
    I have used both the Tetenal/Arista C-41 and the Rollei Digibase C-41 using the above guidelines and have not had uncorrectable color shifts. I process 20-25 rolls per 1-liter kit.

I use an "electronic enlarger" so it's hard to tell about the color shift since color balance is easily correctable.

Hopefully there is someone here who still uses an optical enlarger that can share their experience.
    - Bill Lynch

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin