I post here my first colour and slide developmnt experiences, to get some debate and opinion to improve the dev procedures.
C-41: I thing that I did not get the dev temp right, so a few shots may have more contrast. Second: one of the films was agfa color 200, with expired date. Here is a few. After scanning I did some little correction with lightroom. Also, in one previous thread I ask about a problem. I did the stabilizer with tap water, that here is very hard, so the film had a white foam stuck, that appered in the frame after scanning.
The fireworks were shot with superia 800.
Now it's time for the slide film. The film was from a bulk load afgachrome crd duplicating film, that after some questions about it here, it is a tungsten light film, and iso 12 for normal photography. Since I have not the correction filter, I tried to correct the light temp in lightroom, but I have inexperience with it, and so I do not know what shou be a natural look or not. Here some exemples a few shots.
Also, I have the problem described in this thread: and also, during the color development, I di not notice that the lid of the tank pop up and a few of the chemical spliled, but i think it did not influenced th result. But it may have, since I do not have experience with slide development.
Well, what so you think and lets see what I can or how to correct some of the problems.