Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,836   Online: 1075

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shooting slide film teaches you not only to get the exposure right, but to frame and compose the picture correctly, because it has to be right first time there are no second chances which over the years for me I feel has proved to be very good discipline and training for all my photography.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 03-25-2012 at 12:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I stopped looking at LL years ago when they insisted that a 3MP digital camera was far superior to 35mm Provia. Even the digital shooters of the world today realize how totally stupid that makes LL sound but they stick by it to this day, even going one further recently with an utterly retarded 8x10 vs 80mp digital back test. I grind my teeth whenever someone on the net quotes LL as proof of anything

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Seems like slide film worked out great for McCurry. Oh that's right, he's an actual photographer and not a Guy With a Camera.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin