Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,110   Online: 898

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just developed a glass plate - Ilford, FP3 I think, shot in 1952. It came out as if it had been taken yesterday. Many more to go. I cannot post an image until I have a print, because I cannot scan medium format.

Shooter
    35mm
    Moominsean used Diafine, then 10 mins of C41 at 70F.
    I have tried using 20mins C41 dev at 20C with constant agitation (same film and age) and achieved slightly more colourful results.
    He says in the comments that not using the Diafine makes the images not as good, so I suspect that something that's absorbed from the Diafine accelerates the process somehow - although I'm not entirely sure what. Just doubling the time in the C41 developer seems to work fine too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm using some old Dupont superior 3 film that I think is from the 1950's. It's quite foggy but I'm getting usable images.
    This thread seems like it should be in the b&w forum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i processed a bunch of orth 116 film shot in the 1930s ...
    and used caffnenol, it worked OK ...
    and i got both useful and useless negatives from it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin