Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,816   Online: 857

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You must also understand that a Blix is NOT recommended by either Fuji or Kodak for ANY of their color films, but other companies do make them.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    Update: I read one of the Kodak bulletins on E6, that stated the slight pink cast is due to residual dye's or similar, and absolutely normal and will cause no long term issues. I question the no long term issues part, but trust them as the experts.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for this info! I remember reading this waayyyy back when (I think about 8 years ago when I was 17). I landed a seasonal job at the Olan Mills processing plant here in Chattanooga and was talking to one of the maintenance guys who was working on the bleach tank at that time and told him this, which kind of threw him off. I did "burn" a patch of grass without diluting it... Lesson learned!
    Live for the art. Live for Analog!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin