Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,877   Online: 931

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Is the bottom strip completely dry?
    Yes, I'm reasonably sure it is dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    You didn't accidentally put B&W through did you (the clear ones)?
    See earlier comments addressed to PhotoEngineer about the picture - apologies once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Instead of E6 film cross processed, the one below the good C41 negative could have missed the blix, or bleach, and fix. Instead of fog, the high brown dmin is probably retained silver and silver halide. If that is true, then the tail end solutions are bad or exhausted.
    I'm relatively new to home processing of C-41; is it like B&W where you can just re-fix (or in this case, re-blix) if necessary? As it was coming towards exhaustion the blix time for the processing was 10 minutes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You re-bleach, wash and fix, then stabilize or you blix, wash, fix and then stabilize.

This should fix that problem. The top strip, there is no fix. It is gone.

Being able to see or read the edge markings of the two color films would help a lot.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    You re-bleach, wash and fix, then stabilize or you blix, wash, fix and then stabilize.

This should fix that problem. The top strip, there is no fix. It is gone.

Being able to see or read the edge markings of the two color films would help a lot.

PE
    The Tetenal C-41 kit is a 3-bath kit, so I assume I'd just re-blix and then stabilize.

I will get a better picture up this afternoon (I'm in the UK), although unfortunately I don't have the lightbox handy at present.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You must blix, wash and stabilize.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    You must blix, wash and stabilize.
    A bit of a brain block there - blix, wash and stab indeed. I will do that tomorrow, thanks for the help and pointers all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin