Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,667   Online: 949

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The pictures themselves are very yellow in the skin tone making me look jaundiced, and saturation is very low. The grey card has been color balanced to match the actual card photographed. I agree that the screen does not quite match reality since my monitor has been calibrated, but that may not match yours.

I should add that I tried to scan the negative and correct in photoshop, but I could not get it to look anything like the original 100 degree image.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm
    Damn, I really did not look close enough. The last one is imparted with a bit of green.

You know, SIWA you are right about 'nitpicks' and this does annoy me because I thought that I was highly critical. You all have to understand, however, that something might be 'lost' between the scan and the screen we are viewing this on. But, it is really true that I was not sufficiently critical here.

But, even this does not really 'prove' as much as we wish it to prove, as slight variations can give recognizable differences. I do learn a lot here and it is all for free. - David Lyga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin