Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,666   Online: 808

Shooter
    35mm

Another Color option - GONE!

Got this from B&H today:

"We are sorry to inform you that the manufacturer has informed us that the TETENAL RA-4 COLORTEC PROFESSIONAL 5-lit has been discontinued and will no longer be available. We therefore canceled it off your order."

So, as far as I know, the only kit now for color paper is the one Freestyle sells, which lasts less than 48 hrs once mixed.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You can easily get Kodak's RA-4 RT developer and blix from B&H, Adorama, Calumet, etc. for $50 total ($25 for each part) and make 10 liters of each.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guess you can put that kit right next to the only E6 kit (arista)available, that freestyle sells also. At inflated prices in my opinion.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just go with Kodak RA-RT as Greg mentions. It's likely better than the other options anyway, and is cheap(er) to boot.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin