Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,728   Online: 730

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splitting up E6

Shooter
    Multi Format

Splitting up E6

I just bought the artista E6 1pint kit. I was wondering if I can make 2 pints with the kit and freeze half? then I would add time (not sure how much yet) to the process.
    Last edited by BrendanCarlson; 04-24-2012 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: misspell.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcarlsonmedia View Post
    I just bought the artista E6 1pint kit. I was wondering if I can make 2 pints with the kit and freeze half? then I would add time (not sure how much yet) to the process.
    Man, I read that title and thought, "Never, ever keep your booze in the darkroom."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought it was going to be about a baby that could also be used for film development .

(I've pointed out the typo {splitting rather than spitting} to the moderators - most likely they will be nice and correct it).

I don't know about the specifics of any answer to your question, other than to advise against freezing any chemistry.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Haha, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Had me going!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I thought it was going to be about a baby that could also be used for film development .

(I've pointed out the typo to the moderators - most likely they will be nice and correct it).

I don't know about the specifics of any answer to your question, other than to advise against freezing any chemistry.
    Jeesh, you're no fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcarlsonmedia View Post
    Haha, thanks.
    You caught and corrected it in time!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I saw the original title and thought "that's a good idea".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Jeesh, you're no fun.
    Must restrain myself .......
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So that would be a no go on splitting it up and saving it? I'm a student and would like to stretch the money, if not, nbd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin