Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,704   Posts: 1,548,474   Online: 853

Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202464 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I just pulled out some Provia and Velvia out of the freezer to capture the leaves changing colors.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just shot some Vision2 500T with an 85A filter at ISO 320 - it kind of reminds me of Portra 400. I am now trying out some EXR 50D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not sure what I shot last weekend, but I have a roll of E100GX loaded in the Yashica Mat and another loaded in the Pro TL for tomorrow morning, if the sun shines.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just spent the better part of today wandering aimlessly around the city shooting the beginnings of our fall colours. As usual, for my medium format black and white work, the nod went to PanF Plus (five rolls, give or take, over the course of the day). In addition, I shot three rolls of FP4 Plus at different ISOs (64/80/100) to test with perceptol; I just picked 50 rolls of the emulsion and would like to settle on a standard for the film before I start shooting in the winter months, where I will likely use the film in place of PanF Plus.
    Tomorrow, in the early am, I will repeat the effort, but this time loading the A12s with E100VS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    135 Kodak Portra 400. in my Canon EF.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    2x 120 rolls of Kodak Ektachrome 100
    2x 120 rolls of Fuji Velvia RVP50
    1x 120 roll of Fuji Velvia RVP100
    1x 120 roll of Fuji NS 160

isn't autumn great :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have some Portra 400VC loaded in three different 35mm cameras I've been working on for the last few weeks. Some E100GX in the TLR, some TMax 400 and some Delta 3200 in film backs for the Pro TL. I've seemingly shot some of everything this autumn, although that's been severely restricted since the rains have moved in. An awful lot of this won't get finished until after the first of the year, I think.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Kodak tmy 400-2 and Ilford Fp4.
    120 rolls.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still enjoying the fall colours here - in between the frequent bouts of rain - so I have continued to shoot a bit of colour (E100VS) as the seasons change. Mostly, though, black and white seems to be the preferred choice at the present (FP4 Plus for landscape and fine art shooting with the Blads, Tri-X and HP5 with the Nikons and Leicas).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fujifilm Provia 100F 120 as 6x7.

More fall colors, just a couple of hours drive south of BradleyK. Old blue Ford pickups under bright yellow trees. Foliage over wooden footbridges across creeks. Backlighted multicolored maple leaves. No great art here. Just unhurried and very relaxing afternoons. Provia as therapy.

The rain IS an issue, as always. On the other hand, wet fall colors in the sun against dark threatening skies in the background are worth the wait. Even when it only lasts for five minutes.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 10-30-2012 at 07:44 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Wrong color, sir...
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin