Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,947   Online: 774

Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20242526272829303132333435364080 ... LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

25 jive

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    My very last roll of ADOX CHS 25 Art...

RR

I sympathise Rod-felt the same way when I shot my last roll of APX 25 in 2001. BTW where in Derbyshire are you? Used to live in Hartington so know it well!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    4 rolls of plus x ( 120)
    1 roll of vericolour II ( 120 )( still in camera )
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I sympathise Rod-felt the same way when I shot my last roll of APX 25 in 2001. BTW where in Derbyshire are you? Used to live in Hartington so know it well!
    Bakewell. I fish near Hartington sometimes...

RR

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just finished 150ft of Ilford P4 Surveillance films. Now ready to shoot TMAX 400, Arista Premium (Tri-X), and Agfa APX 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Spent the morning and early afternoon out hiking/wandering around in the snow and shot some five rolls of 120 FP4 Plus (as well as a roll of TMax 100 of unknown vintage found this am in my camera bag) with the Blad. Finished the off the day (sun was close to setting around 4 pm) shooting a sleigh ride with a part roll of PanF Plus loaded in my F4e and, later, two rolls of Tri-X (with the same) of a pick-up hockey game on a "rink" created at Pyramid Lake, up behind the town site. All-in-all, not a bad effort. Tomorrow, out come the snowshoes as a group of us trek the Pyramid Bench network in the morning; later in the day it's down the Icefields Parkway. Most likely, FP4 Plus for the Blad, and some E100G for either the F4e or the F2AS...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    RPX 400 in 120 and ORWO UN54 both developed in Barry Thornton 2 Bath for 4:45 and 3:30 mins respectively.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    4 sheets of Kodak Ektar 100 4x5...

I must be in the throes of financial suicide!

RR

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyK View Post
    Spent the morning and early afternoon out hiking/wandering around in the snow and shot some five rolls of 120 FP4 Plus (as well as a roll of TMax 100 of unknown vintage found this am in my camera bag) with the Blad. Finished the off the day (sun was close to setting around 4 pm) shooting a sleigh ride with a part roll of PanF Plus loaded in my F4e and, later, two rolls of Tri-X (with the same) of a pick-up hockey game on a "rink" created at Pyramid Lake, up behind the town site. All-in-all, not a bad effort. Tomorrow, out come the snowshoes as a group of us trek the Pyramid Bench network in the morning; later in the day it's down the Icefields Parkway. Most likely, FP4 Plus for the Blad, and some E100G for either the F4e or the F2AS...
    Holy crap! I shot three 4x5 sheets of TMY-2 and two 4x5 sheets of Porta400 and I thought I was shooting too much!

You just blew through what I shoot in a quarter of a year in just one day!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    4 sheets plus-x 4x5. Its a bit old so i am still zeroing in on the best ei to use and developer combo that will minimize any age fog. Have only had a chance to shoot after sunset with street lights, but i will be testing it indoors with flash for some portraits tomorrow.

Shooter
    35mm
    Trying out a roll of delta3200, hoping these will turn out okay!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin