Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,491   Posts: 1,644,852   Online: 1165

Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 20242526272829303132333435364080 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Provia 100F 120 in a Fuji GF670 with an on-camera Vivitar 285HV. The flash had the Sto-Fen diffuser. The lens had the B+W soft filter. Both worked well.

Informal portraits of my 86-year-old mom. On my way out right now with the same combination to visit her again.

Time grows short...

Ken
    "When making a portrait, my approach is quite the same as when I am portraying a rock. I do not wish to impose my personality upon the sitter, but, keeping myself open to receive reactions from his own special ego, record this with nothing added: except of course when I am working professionally, when money enters in,—then for a price, I become a liar..."

— Edward Weston, Daybooks, Vol. II, February 2, 1932

Shooter
    Multi Format
    35mm AgfaPhoto CT Precisa and before that Portra 400 -- but that's not the only film shot in my family, as my wife has shot some Fuji C200 and Fuji Instax Wide this week

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Been shooting T-MAX 100 in my RB67 and Rapid Omega, I've actually been hoarding T-MAX 100 recently purchased 160 rolls, 153 of which are in the freezer along with 50 rolls of Arista EDU Ultra 100. If I'm lucky that should get me to the beginning of 2015.
    Mamiya RZ67 Pro, Mamiya-Sekor 110mm F=2.8W.

Franka Solida, Schneider-Kreuznach Radionar 75mm F=2.9.

Mac user since 04/25/15.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just re-discovering 120 Acros again.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Provia 100F 120 in a Fuji GF670 with an on-camera Vivitar 285HV. The flash had the Sto-Fen diffuser. The lens had the B+W soft filter. Both worked well.

Informal portraits of my 86-year-old mom. On my way out right now with the same combination to visit her again.

Time grows short...

Ken
    Good wishes to you and yours.

There's a sort of running joke with my mom because every roll I shoot with her gets messed up somehow, I can't explain it but sometimes it's just her exposure and the rest are fine, or multiple shots are messed up, lol, can't get a good one... Hah, just gotta keep trying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What does that make me then?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Bray View Post
    What does that make me then?

Just a guess... but does that make you a digital photographer?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Just a guess... but does that make you a digital photographer?
    Yes, it was taken on a digital camera but it could have just as easily been taken on a film camera as the image was not altered in post processing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Bray View Post
    Yes, it was taken on a digital camera but it could have just as easily been taken on a film camera as the image was not altered in post processing.
    Well that's why you are invisible. It has nothing to do with being a vampire.

My other guess was that you used a Leica... and it is so stealthy and quiet that even you didn't know that you were taking a picture.
    Last edited by BrianShaw; 12-27-2013 at 02:51 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo correction

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Acros that bridge when I find it

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Just re-discovering 120 Acros again.
    Aaaahhh....Acros used to get some nice prints from that [using PMK, 2 bath or Perceptol]
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin