Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,615   Online: 863

Page 32 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22262728293031323334353637384282 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Provia 100F 120 in a Fuji GF670 with an on-camera Vivitar 285HV. The flash had the Sto-Fen diffuser. The lens had the B+W soft filter. Both worked well.

Informal portraits of my 86-year-old mom. On my way out right now with the same combination to visit her again.

Time grows short...

Ken
    Good wishes to you and yours.

There's a sort of running joke with my mom because every roll I shoot with her gets messed up somehow, I can't explain it but sometimes it's just her exposure and the rest are fine, or multiple shots are messed up, lol, can't get a good one... Hah, just gotta keep trying.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Good wishes to you and yours.

There's a sort of running joke with my mom because every roll I shoot with her gets messed up somehow, I can't explain it but sometimes it's just her exposure and the rest are fine, or multiple shots are messed up, lol, can't get a good one... Hah, just gotta keep trying.
    Is she a vampire? According to the movies vampires do not have a reflection in mirrors and cannot be photographed. Jus' askin'
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What does that make me then?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Bray View Post

Just a guess... but does that make you a digital photographer?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Just a guess... but does that make you a digital photographer?
    Yes, it was taken on a digital camera but it could have just as easily been taken on a film camera as the image was not altered in post processing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, it was taken on a digital camera but it could have just as easily been taken on a film camera as the image was not altered in post processing.
    Well that's why you are invisible. It has nothing to do with being a vampire.

My other guess was that you used a Leica... and it is so stealthy and quiet that even you didn't know that you were taking a picture.
    Last edited by BrianShaw; 12-27-2013 at 03:51 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo correction

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Acros that bridge when I find it

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Just re-discovering 120 Acros again.
    Aaaahhh....Acros used to get some nice prints from that [using PMK, 2 bath or Perceptol]
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Is she a vampire? According to the movies vampires do not have a reflection in mirrors and cannot be photographed. Jus' askin'
    You can actually take pictures of mirrors without been seen in them with a 35mm S.L.R. and shift lens.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Been in Paris for a week to see family and managed a couple of days out with my Mamiya C330s. Came back with 4 exposed rolls of HP5+. Tried some 'street' shots which I haven't done for years.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

That is obviously a phantom camera and is not allowed here on APUG
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin