Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,468   Posts: 1,644,093   Online: 722

Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23272829303132333435363738394383 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 rolls of Ilford Delta 3200, shot at ISO1600.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A 175lb deer at 350 yards with my .308, one shot.
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    A 175lb deer at 350 yards with my .308, one shot.
    Once I found one laying down in my parking spot at home. As I drove into my driveway, it slowly got up and left.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Who won?
    Obviously, I did (thats how I know how much it weighed).
    Rick Allen
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    astia in 220 and some provia 100 35mm at the beach. it was 78 degrees at santa cruz day after x-mas. global warming anyone?

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Ran through part of a roll of Portra 400 at a wedding yesterday, bought it locally.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    A roll of FOTOMAT C-41 110 format film in my first camera from when I was in the single digits (fisher-price kodak) with old flashbulb sticks at Christmas for a throwback look.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stone, it's good to see you're using that 110. I'm still searching the attic for the Brownie Holiday (127 film) I had when I also was of single-digit age. It had been my Mother's when she was a kid.

Today I used my Bronica GS-1 to shoot a 120 roll each of:
    Portra 160
    XP2 Super
    Ultrafine Plus 100 (end of paper just says "FILM" - only needs a bar code for the generic look, lol).
    Tri-X 400 (@ 1250)

Also a few frames of expired Kodak Gold 400 in my best friend's 110 camera she had as a child.
    Some Kodak SO-16 Gen 2 (allegedly a form of Portra 160 NC) non-perf. I hand-punched index holes, and loaded it into an old 126 cartridge. Shot it in my late Grandmother's Minolta Autopak 600 with an Acme-Lite 138 electronic flash. I'll finish the roll this coming week.

I will ruin, I mean develop, all the film myself. The color will wait a few weeks until I have the tempering baths worked out (I all have left to acquire are the baths, likely plastic tubs. I've "modified" aquarium heaters and they can reach and maintain the proper temperatures. I just have to practice with water to make sure I can keep times and temps correct).

Finished a roll of Kodak Gold 200 in 35mm in my Sears KS-2, but those pictures matter, so I will take it to a lab.
    Truzi

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Truzi View Post
    Stone, it's good to see you're using that 110. I'm still searching the attic for the Brownie Holiday (127 film) I had when I also was of single-digit age. It had been my Mother's when she was a kid.

Today I used my Bronica GS-1 to shoot a 120 roll each of:
    Portra 160
    XP2 Super
    Ultrafine Plus 100 (end of paper just says "FILM" - only needs a bar code for the generic look, lol).
    Tri-X 400 (@ 1250)

Also a few frames of expired Kodak Gold 400 in my best friend's 110 camera she had as a child.
    Some Kodak SO-16 Gen 2 (allegedly a form of Portra 160 NC) non-perf. I hand-punched index holes, and loaded it into an old 126 cartridge. Shot it in my late Grandmother's Minolta Autopak 600 with an Acme-Lite 138 electronic flash. I'll finish the roll this coming week.

I will ruin, I mean develop, all the film myself. The color will wait a few weeks until I have the tempering baths worked out (I all have left to acquire are the baths, likely plastic tubs. I've "modified" aquarium heaters and they can reach and maintain the proper temperatures. I just have to practice with water to make sure I can keep times and temps correct).

Finished a roll of Kodak Gold 200 in 35mm in my Sears KS-2, but those pictures matter, so I will take it to a lab.
    Thanks, I can't lie I also shot some Provia100f in my canon 1V and a few sheets of Portra400 and TMY-2 in my 4x5 over Christmas, but the fisher price was the most fun

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A roll of Fuji Minicopy film HRII expired 07, from a friend (4 more in reserve).
    Loaded the F4 because although usually a sunny sixteen M2/S3/F2 shooter i can't get my head around 7 iso.
    Looking to 1:100 stand rodinal for 60min to finish but debating full stand or one inversion? Both are reported, I'm tempted to invert as I usually end up with sprocket hole drag even with empty reels below and above
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin