Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,221   Posts: 1,532,331   Online: 1093

Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 242829303132333435363738394044 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Obviously, I did (thats how I know how much it weighed).
    I guess so. Otherwise the deer would be claiming that he or she bagged you and had your body tied down over the front fender.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    astia in 220 and some provia 100 35mm at the beach. it was 78 degrees at santa cruz day after x-mas. global warming anyone?

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Ran through part of a roll of Portra 400 at a wedding yesterday, bought it locally.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    A roll of FOTOMAT C-41 110 format film in my first camera from when I was in the single digits (fisher-price kodak) with old flashbulb sticks at Christmas for a throwback look.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stone, it's good to see you're using that 110. I'm still searching the attic for the Brownie Holiday (127 film) I had when I also was of single-digit age. It had been my Mother's when she was a kid.

Today I used my Bronica GS-1 to shoot a 120 roll each of:
    Portra 160
    XP2 Super
    Ultrafine Plus 100 (end of paper just says "FILM" - only needs a bar code for the generic look, lol).
    Tri-X 400 (@ 1250)

Also a few frames of expired Kodak Gold 400 in my best friend's 110 camera she had as a child.
    Some Kodak SO-16 Gen 2 (allegedly a form of Portra 160 NC) non-perf. I hand-punched index holes, and loaded it into an old 126 cartridge. Shot it in my late Grandmother's Minolta Autopak 600 with an Acme-Lite 138 electronic flash. I'll finish the roll this coming week.

I will ruin, I mean develop, all the film myself. The color will wait a few weeks until I have the tempering baths worked out (I all have left to acquire are the baths, likely plastic tubs. I've "modified" aquarium heaters and they can reach and maintain the proper temperatures. I just have to practice with water to make sure I can keep times and temps correct).

Finished a roll of Kodak Gold 200 in 35mm in my Sears KS-2, but those pictures matter, so I will take it to a lab.
    Truzi

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Truzi View Post
    Stone, it's good to see you're using that 110. I'm still searching the attic for the Brownie Holiday (127 film) I had when I also was of single-digit age. It had been my Mother's when she was a kid.

Today I used my Bronica GS-1 to shoot a 120 roll each of:
    Portra 160
    XP2 Super
    Ultrafine Plus 100 (end of paper just says "FILM" - only needs a bar code for the generic look, lol).
    Tri-X 400 (@ 1250)

Also a few frames of expired Kodak Gold 400 in my best friend's 110 camera she had as a child.
    Some Kodak SO-16 Gen 2 (allegedly a form of Portra 160 NC) non-perf. I hand-punched index holes, and loaded it into an old 126 cartridge. Shot it in my late Grandmother's Minolta Autopak 600 with an Acme-Lite 138 electronic flash. I'll finish the roll this coming week.

I will ruin, I mean develop, all the film myself. The color will wait a few weeks until I have the tempering baths worked out (I all have left to acquire are the baths, likely plastic tubs. I've "modified" aquarium heaters and they can reach and maintain the proper temperatures. I just have to practice with water to make sure I can keep times and temps correct).

Finished a roll of Kodak Gold 200 in 35mm in my Sears KS-2, but those pictures matter, so I will take it to a lab.
    Thanks, I can't lie I also shot some Provia100f in my canon 1V and a few sheets of Portra400 and TMY-2 in my 4x5 over Christmas, but the fisher price was the most fun
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A roll of Fuji Minicopy film HRII expired 07, from a friend (4 more in reserve).
    Loaded the F4 because although usually a sunny sixteen M2/S3/F2 shooter i can't get my head around 7 iso.
    Looking to 1:100 stand rodinal for 60min to finish but debating full stand or one inversion? Both are reported, I'm tempted to invert as I usually end up with sprocket hole drag even with empty reels below and above
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Livsey View Post
    A roll of Fuji Minicopy film HRII expired 07, from a friend (4 more in reserve).
    Loaded the F4 because although usually a sunny sixteen M2/S3/F2 shooter i can't get my head around 7 iso.
    Looking to 1:100 stand rodinal for 60min to finish but debating full stand or one inversion? Both are reported, I'm tempted to invert as I usually end up with sprocket hole drag even with empty reels below and above
    Hmmm i've never had any drag issues with stand 1:100 in Rodinal.

I agitate for a full minute in the beginning, then a single gentle inversion after 5 minutes, and then every 20 minutes thereafter again a gentle single inversion.

The only time I have or had any sprocket issues, I discovered it was the camera exposing the sprocket and getting light piping but not the actual developing itself.

Hope that helps.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Hmmm i've never had any drag issues with stand 1:100 in Rodinal.

Hope that helps.
    It does, I don't know why I'm shy of agitating in the "stand" mode I have no problems with the "usual suspects". It wasn't bad but noticeable, time for another shot, thanks for the pointer.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Livsey View Post
    It does, I don't know why I'm shy of agitating in the "stand" mode I have no problems with the "usual suspects". It wasn't bad but noticeable, time for another shot, thanks for the pointer.
    No worries, hope it works out for you, if it doesn't please of course also post that and maybe start a thread about it and we can all figure it out!

and back OT shot some more TMY-2 sheets today from inside the house.... Rain rain go away...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin