Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,261   Posts: 1,680,576   Online: 919

Page 35 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25293031323334353637383940414585 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    a couple of rolls of well expired Fujicolour, testing some cameras that probably have not been used in 15 years, to make sure they still work....... The results may not look great, but that is okay. If it looks half decent, I'll get some new film and run a couple more rolls.
    Paul Schmidt
    See my Blog at http://clickandspin.blogspot.com

The greatest advance in photography in the last 100 years is not digital, it's odourless stop bath....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A roll of Kodak Gold 200, but what I thought I had in the camera was Tri-X

Finished the roll, stashed it in the darkroom without looking at it. I had already staged the tank and reels. So I went into the DR, closed the door, opened the cassette loaded it on a reel, got everything else ready, temps good... Double-check the opened cassette to get the time (just in case it was T-Max), oh-oh .

Fortunately, I hadn't gone any further, so I took it out, put it in a reloadable and ran it down the the camera shop.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

What films did you shoot most recently? (Part 2)

Finished off the second half of a roll of Vision3 500T ECN-2 film x-processed as C-41 at the local lab as a 1 hour photo, just need to take the Rem-Jet backing off and scan it, but the neg looks good, though I'm not that good at reading CN films.

As soon as my GF let's me leave I'll get it finished (probably Friday day).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shooting around town (Polar Bear Dip, Rocky Point Park): ran two rolls of E100G through the F5 and a roll-and-a-half, or so, through one of the F2AS bodies. Not a bad day considering the weather steadfastly refused to cooperate (nice sunrise/a bit of overcast skies/indications the sun might return/light rain/overcast/even more overcast)...lol I had to remind myself that everyday is a good day to make photographs...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Finished off the second half of a roll of Vision3 500T ECN-2 film x-processed as C-41 at the local lab as a 1 hour photo, just need to take the Rem-Jet backing off and scan it, but the neg looks good, though I'm not that good at reading CN films.

As soon as my GF let's me leave I'll get it finished (probably Friday day).
    You gave a film with remjet backing to a minilab????

That will totally screw up their machine!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    You gave a film with remjet backing to a minilab????

That will totally screw up thsir machine!
    What's worse is that the film was re-rolled in a kodachrome can which they destroyed so we are even but seriously I thought of that and had them run two more normal c-41 rolls to clear out the machine and to see if any damage could be done to more rolls run and they look fine with no debris.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    More XP2 today [first pics of 2014]....looking forward to getting an 8x10 this year
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Agfa Ultra 50 and Konica Impresa 50 for colour. Pan F for black and white.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rollei RPX25

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another overcast, rainy day in the City at the Edge of the Rain Forest. That said, being on holidays this week - and not wanting to squander the time and opportunity - I decided to play tourist in my own city. So, loaded up the F4e with Tri-X and started hoofing around downtown. Cloud cover came in thick and heavy, however, so more hoofing than shooting. Net result: 1 1/2 rolls of Tri-X for a 4 1/2 - more-or-less - hour stroll. Had weiner-head,here, been thinking ahead, I would have a thawed a couple of rolls of Delta 3200 beforehand (I always have a brick sitting in the freezer, at the "sort of ready" (lol).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin