Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,752   Online: 1176

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 263031323334353637383940414246 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shooting around town (Polar Bear Dip, Rocky Point Park): ran two rolls of E100G through the F5 and a roll-and-a-half, or so, through one of the F2AS bodies. Not a bad day considering the weather steadfastly refused to cooperate (nice sunrise/a bit of overcast skies/indications the sun might return/light rain/overcast/even more overcast)...lol I had to remind myself that everyday is a good day to make photographs...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Finished off the second half of a roll of Vision3 500T ECN-2 film x-processed as C-41 at the local lab as a 1 hour photo, just need to take the Rem-Jet backing off and scan it, but the neg looks good, though I'm not that good at reading CN films.

As soon as my GF let's me leave I'll get it finished (probably Friday day).
    You gave a film with remjet backing to a minilab????

That will totally screw up their machine!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    You gave a film with remjet backing to a minilab????

That will totally screw up thsir machine!
    What's worse is that the film was re-rolled in a kodachrome can which they destroyed so we are even but seriously I thought of that and had them run two more normal c-41 rolls to clear out the machine and to see if any damage could be done to more rolls run and they look fine with no debris.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    More XP2 today [first pics of 2014]....looking forward to getting an 8x10 this year
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Agfa Ultra 50 and Konica Impresa 50 for colour. Pan F for black and white.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rollei RPX25

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another overcast, rainy day in the City at the Edge of the Rain Forest. That said, being on holidays this week - and not wanting to squander the time and opportunity - I decided to play tourist in my own city. So, loaded up the F4e with Tri-X and started hoofing around downtown. Cloud cover came in thick and heavy, however, so more hoofing than shooting. Net result: 1 1/2 rolls of Tri-X for a 4 1/2 - more-or-less - hour stroll. Had weiner-head,here, been thinking ahead, I would have a thawed a couple of rolls of Delta 3200 beforehand (I always have a brick sitting in the freezer, at the "sort of ready" (lol).
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Eastman Double-X and Acros100 of some snow
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After a couple of overcast days, the sun returned in all its glory. So...loaded up the F5 with some E100G and took a trip down to Barnet Marine Park (seven minutes or so from my front door); shot a roll and a bit on some crabbers, a couple of folks skipping rocks and some kayakers and canoers out enjoying the water. Tomorrow? Off to Steveston in the am; Chinatown in the pm (E100G and FP4 Plus for the former, E100G for the latter).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shot some gorgeous winter oak trees this morning on FP4 with my Hassy 500CM, 60 Distagon, and 150 and 250 Sonnar lenses and trying out a 2x converter I bought last year but have not gotten around to using yet. Love the oaks in winter here in Northern California. Without leaves the twisty gnarly branches really show the trees character and beauty.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin