Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,152   Online: 878

Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 283233343536373839404142434448 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Livsey View Post
    Just following this up as I was gathering some films together that benefit from Rodinal stand. Fuji Minicopy HR 2 and some Tasma Type 17. The results are in, well actually the results are hanging in the shower drying, look good. Thanks for the details, no visible drag excellent edges and the expected contrast, lots of it!!

On topic, shooting ORWO N74 as it is still pretty grim weather but have 150ft of technical Pan expired 6/86 to load on a batch of Nikon cassettes I have acquired, 13 up to now, so need a few more yet.
    Great to hear it helped

I've never tried it with Tech Pan, I have about 6 rolls left in 35mm and 4 in 70mm

Maybe ill try it

As for my latest round, Eastman Double-X of my GF nude hah!

TMY-2 of a sunrise.

HP5+ of the same sunrise in mist and crisp frosty grass.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Three rolls of 120 Delta 3200 on Saturday, in my Mamiya 645 Pro. Hopefully will get around to developing them next weekend but I can't this weekend.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ILFORD HP5 Plus (120)

RR

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Try this film at 28 years old still works. Found 3 rolls of 35mm in a old camera bag,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    ILFORD HP5 Plus (120)

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji 135 400 H professional.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Today: 3 x Ektar 100 4x5", some winter landscapes. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kuparikettu View Post
    Today: 3 x Ektar 100 4x5", some winter landscapes. Can't wait to see how they turn out!
    Me too, I've had trouble getting anything like transparency images from Ektar100 even though many say they do. I've only seen one image that fooled me.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    There are a few tricks to it, Stone. You can't just wing Ektar. And it will never look the same as any transparency film - just analogous, and
    worthy in its own right.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just got done processing some FP4+ I shot over the last couple days. First time I'm trying it in X-TOL. As far as color, what I can get. Right now I have a stock of Provia, Velvia, and Porta
    Last edited by Joel_L; 01-17-2014 at 06:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    There are a few tricks to it, Stone. You can't just wing Ektar. And it will never look the same as any transparency film - just analogous, and
    worthy in its own right.
    You should send me an extra 8x10 of yours and some ektar100 8x10 sheets and I'll follow all your instructions on how to get good results, sound good?

(PS I was recently told by someone I trust and respect that you actually do know a lot and should listen to you, there goes all my plans of ignoring you... Hah!).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin