Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,204   Online: 995

Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30343536373839404142434445465090 ... LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not many films out there I haven't tried.........time for a browse on Silverprint when payday rolls around next week
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    My films of choice lately have been Ektar, and Tri-X. For fast color I have been leaning toward Pro400H now vs my old choice of Portra.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Not many films out there I haven't tried.........time for a browse on Silverprint when payday rolls around next week

You might like to try the new Rollei RPX 25...

RR

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ektar100 this morning in my Mamiya 7 II, feels good to progress with the roll, about half way through and it's only taken me 3 months! Hah!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Some decade-expired Agfa Optima 100 in a Praktica MTL 50, wandering around my new neighbourhood... the graininess has been boosted and the colours are slightly off, but it's delivered some lovely results. I have 7 or 8 more rolls to shoot with.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kuparikettu View Post
    Today: 3 x Ektar 100 4x5", some winter landscapes. Can't wait to see how they turn out!
    I'm quite satisfied with how they turned out. Here's one, take a look:

Golden evening by kuparikettu, on Flickr

It was about minus 20 degrees Celsius when I was taking this photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Took a hike down to Burrard Inlet this afternoon (overcast and with a light, intermittent drizzle) and shot a roll of HP5+ (rated at 1000 EI). Several fishers were out (crabbers, actually), a few sail boats and a the odd kayaker. Most here don't let the rain derail their plans...so why should I? F5 and the 80-200ED got a little wet, but what the hey: they won't melt.
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Eastman Double-X with a P&S underwater cheapo camera
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Processed some Fuji neg film, 100asa shot with my Olympus Trip 35.Last year,South Texas

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just been shooting a lot of 4x5 sheets of Arista EDU 400 because it is cheap! I really want to try out some Kodak TXP 320, but there is no way I can afford it given how many mistakes I've been making with large format. I'll give HP4 or HP5 a shot sometime soon once I get some holders that don't leak :/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin