Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,222   Posts: 1,659,583   Online: 734

Page 49 of 106 FirstFirst ... 39434445464748495051525354555999 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi!

Portra 400 (Medium Format)

Regards!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimenosaiz View Post
    Hi!

Portra 400 (Medium Format)

Regards!
    Nice stuff-I've been enjoying it in 4x5
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    2 rolls of Tri-X. Dwindling down my final supply of this film before I convert over to all Ilford HP5.
    Why? Tri-X is still available, right?!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdan View Post
    Why? Tri-X is still available, right?!
    HP5+ is more versatile, cheaper, and will be around decades longer...? Hehe

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm shooting Tri-X and Provia400X right now.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'm shooting Tri-X and Provia400X right now.
    Haha so you're on the other side, you prefer to live dangerously at the edge of oblivion haha

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Haha so you're on the other side, you prefer to live dangerously at the edge of oblivion haha
    I am not hording film. I just buy it as I go. I happened to live right next to one of the biggest camera stores in Tokyo.
    I have a hard time believing Kodak will discontinue Tri-X unless they go out of business. Provia400X is not discontinued in Japan at least. Their Japanese website doesn't mention anything, while they do mention discontinuing provia 100f in non-35mm formats etc. We'll see what happens. But for now I am enjoying these films.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I am not hording film. I just buy it as I go. I happened to live right next to one of the biggest camera stores in Tokyo.
    I have a hard time believing Kodak will discontinue Tri-X unless they go out of business. Provia400X is not discontinued in Japan at least. Their Japanese website doesn't mention anything, while they do mention discontinuing provia 100f in non-35mm formats etc. We'll see what happens. But for now I am enjoying these films.
    What?? That can't be right, Provia400X was completely discontinued production wise.

And Provia100f can't possibly be discontinued it's their most popular film... That makes no sense and has to be wrong...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    http://fujifilm.jp/personal/filmandc...film/reversal/

check this site. All of them are still available in 135. some of the other formats have been discontinued. The red writing lists what's been discontinued. Provia400X is the only one that doesn't have any remarks. It's also widely available here in Tokyo. (may only be left over stock, but there's a ton of this film in the stores here)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://fujifilm.jp/personal/filmandc...film/reversal/

check this site. All of them are still available in 135. some of the other formats have been discontinued. The red writing lists what's been discontinued. Provia400X is the only one that doesn't have any remarks. It's also widely available here in Tokyo. (may only be left over stock, but there's a ton of this film in the stores here)
    Just because they still have large stocks there and it's for sale it doesn't mean it's not discontinued. There was an official notice from fuji. They stopped production.

Does 400x and Velvia 100F have new boxes? No? They are discontinued, no matter how you think otherwise.

They also list Neopan 400 on their website. It is discontinued too!

http://fujifilm.jp/personal/filmandc...rome/film.html

The stores don't run out of stock the hour something stops being produced.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin