Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,133   Posts: 1,613,712   Online: 802

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3434748495051525354555657585963 ... LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Roll another number

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Wish I had been able to snag the Neopan400 in 100' cans for re-rolling my own... Can't even get that!

Can't even get Acros100 in cans anymore it seems Fuji stopped doing 100' cans... I would buy some Provia100f in a heartbeat if it came in long rolls...
    I was chuffed to bits when I found a couple of cans of Neopan 400 in Focal Point,Exeter several years ago-they took care of my 35 mm needs up to the tweens!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shot seven rolls of PanF + with the Hasselblads on Saturday afternoon in Drumheller, AB. A first-time visit, I will be returning next month when I make my annual trek next door to for the Calgary Stampede.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I shot 2 rolls of 120 Kodak Portra 160 of a young lady at a beautiful outdoor location in sunlight using fill in flash with a shoot through umbrella and a radio trigger, I don't know how they came out I haven't got them back from the lab yet, but I enjoyed it
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wish I had been able to snag the Neopan400 in 100' cans for re-rolling my own... Can't even get that!

Can't even get Acros100 in cans anymore it seems Fuji stopped doing 100' cans... I would buy some Provia100f in a heartbeat if it came in long rolls...
    You can get provia 100f in bulk rolls from Chinese eBay equivalent.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuff View Post
    You can get provia 100f in bulk rolls from Chinese eBay equivalent.
    New stock?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    4x5 Ilford HP5+ in the Crown Graphic, everything handheld at 1/200.

Spent last Saturday down at the Seattle waterfront on a rare warm and sunny spring day. Very relaxing. Posted one from that outing in the gallery this morning, but unfortunately it became necessary to temporarily remove it. Will try it again in a few days...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji FI-800GT in an old Kodak The Handle camera.

At lunch I went out with a friend at work for some "street photography" on campus - he took the pictures (I'm not bold enough to approach strangers for photos). Had a lot of fun, and gave the photos to the subjects. I think I now understand part of the allure of street photography.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New stock?
    I'm pretty sure it's not.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    HP5+ cine stock
    Double-X cine stock

some base fog with the HP5+

Noel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak GC 400 and Fuji Superia X-Tra 400.
    Not exciting in themselves, but I was using a Realist 45 on a visit to the Cleveland Zoo.
    Truzi

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin